Friday, April 20, 2007

Conditioned Reflex Action of IT Junta!!

If we actually start looking at the IT folks, like the Pavlov and the dog experiment and its findings on conditioned reflexes, there could be many more interesting ones. Here are a few, I could think about.

* Somebody asks - This weekend I am looking for a get away of about 200-300 KM car drive. Any idea, what are the places I can visit around Hyderabad? Also, please do provide me with the path. Side effects of being in the IT field. ‘route’ becomes path!

* The other day I was hearing one guy talking of a “Standalone” house, when he was actually intending a independent house. Poor broker shud have tuff time trying to find a " Alone house standing in a huge empty area"

*Some days back my bike stopped as the petrol came to reserve. I told my friend I need to restart my bike!

*Few of my friends and myself decided to go out for dinner. The place wasn’t fixed yet. I said we shall decide it “run time

*Once at home I opened the tap to find that water is not coming, I call my Roomie and tell her that there is some error in the pipeline and water is not coming!

*I always wondered why mobile phones do not having Cntrl+C/Cntrl+V facilities?

*How many times i ended up bulbing by cntrl+alt+Del ing my home PC!!

*Dial '0' on the home phone and wait for the dial-tone!!

*Someone goes to a theatre from office directly, He ends up showing his ID card to the guy at the entrance and walked in and that guy had to call him back asking for the ticket.

*I go to some place to wash my hands. I just show my hands up and wait for the water to wash it, forgetting I need to turn something on.

*How many times I thought why don’t we have Ctrl+Z in real life…!

1 comment:

Dilip Muralidaran said...

*I always wondered why mobile phones do not having Cntrl+C/Cntrl+V facilities?

Thoo, you live in stone age. We use smart phones now that run windows and unix! in fact i run MS office in mine :-P

endha gramam? got electricity at home? :-D